Cocunut oil benefits!


Hey everyone, as some of you know I absolutely love, loove, LOVE and LOVE this coconut oil. It feel like hard wax. just take a small amount, about half of your fingerprint size and rub it on the centre of your palm to get a greasy- like oil.
Where can you get it? From any Asian supermarket or even in superstore like Tesco, ASDA. You can even order it from Amazon/Ebay! Price vary on different stores (£3- £4).

Why I love it?

Because it leaves my hair soft, silky and shiny. Not only this, it is the best moisturiser for my skin. My skin is very dry on some area such as cheeks, forehead and neck, but a little oily on other areas like my nose. However, when I apply this, it absorbs the oil, leaving the skin to be very soft and hydrated. It is definitely not like other oil, which leaves your skin very greasy.

This coconut oil has many benefits:
- It is 100%  pure coconut oil
- It is Alcohol- free
- It can improve blood cholesterol level and decrease the risk of heart disease. (This oil is saturated fats, meaning that this is harmless)
- It helps your nails to grow, strengthen it and hydrate the nails. 
- It increases your energy expenditure which helps you burn more fat.
- It can reduce your hunger which means you can eat less without trying
- It gives shine and softness to the hair and protecting the hair from the sun's ultraviolet rays and reduce frizz.
- It can kill some harmful bacteria in your mouth. hence some mouthwash have coconut oil ingredient in them.
- It can give great moisture to your body skin such as chapped lips, dry hands and elbows.
- It can help with removing make up. Just a dab of coconut oil will do the magic.
- It is great for body scrub! A MUST to achieve a BABY SOFT skin! just mix about a 1/4 cup of sea salt or even sugar and mix a spoonful or two to create a body scrub. Use it while doing shower. Great for hard skin like bottom of your feet and elbows!



Nothing added to my hair apart from coconut oil after I have straightened it.

before

before

only this much oil

After

After
My hair is naturally curly thank to Allah (SWT). 
However, you can see the difference between before and after. It was frizzy before and then after i have applied a little amount of it to my hair, it added luxurious shine and protection. I also used Herbal essence shampoo and conditioner (Dazzling shine)


Comments

Popular Posts